The process of applying for social security disability benefits – whether Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) – can be complex and confusing. All too often a deserving claim will be rejected due to lack of supporting information or other application shortcoming. A skilled social security attorney can make a significant difference in the sufficiency of your claim and increase the likelihood of success.The experienced Chicago, Illinois social security disability law firm of Ankin Law Offices, LLC is dedicated to protecting the rights and interests of disabled individuals who are pursuing social security disability claims.
How a Social Security Disability Attorney Can Help
- Explain the Social Security laws and claim process to you. The Chicago social security disability benefits lawyers at Ankin Law Offices are particularly knowledgeable about social security laws and will explain the process and legal requirements to you so that you understand what is required in order to receive social security disability benefits.
- Help prepare and review claim with the Social Security Administration as part of the social security disability claim process.
- Review your supporting documentation and determine whether any additional documentation may be needed. You, as the applicant, have the burden of proof when it comes to demonstrating that you meet the eligibility requirements for social security disability benefits. The Chicago social security disability lawyers at Ankin Law Offices are knowledgeable of the various eligibility requirements, such as null, financial requirements necessary to obtain SSI, and work history requirements.
- Monitor the progress of your social security disability claim.
- Prepare you for, and advocate on your behalf at, your social security disability benefits. An administrative proceeding regarding your social security disability claim can be incredibly daunting, especially if you do not have a skilled social security disability attorney in your corner. The Chicago social security disability attorneys at Ankin Law Offices will advocate on your behalf throughout the entire claims process if necessary.
At Ankin Law Offices, our dedicated Chicago social security disability attorneys have considerable knowledge and experience regarding the entire social security disability claim process. We will explain the legal requirements to you and guide you through the entire application and review process. Contact one of the Chicago social security disability attorneys at Ankin Law Offices at (800) 442-6546 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your social security disability case.